Mr. Orema Denis is an Office Attendant in the Office of the University Bursar (Finance Department Gulu University). He is a Diploma holder in Public Administration and Management, who joined Gulu University in 2005 through the University Guest House as a hand (shamba boy) and rose to the rank of Cashier and Receptionist respectively in two months. Later he became the Acting Manager before joining the mainstream section of the University.
1) Responsible for the general cleanliness of the Department/Unit
2) Responsible for receiving, dispatching and distribution of mails, newspapers and other correspondences
3) Preparation and serving of tea and other refreshments to staff and visitors in the Department/Unit
4) Responsible for opening offices in the morning and closing them in the evening
5) Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.