Ms. Labong Jenifer is an Administrative Secretary in the Office of the University Bursar (Finance Department). She holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Gulu University. She also holds a Diploma in Secretarial and Information Management from Gulu University. She has 13 years of work experience in secretarial management in higher education. She joined Gulu University in 2010 as a Stenographer. She is pursuing a master’s degree in Business Administration (majoring in Management). Read More
1) Performs all the necessary secretarial duties in the office.
2) Executes timely, efficient and effective operations of the Department.
3) Handles office correspondence and filing systems.
4) Handles information requests from clients and visitors.
5) Schedules and organizes meetings and takes minutes.
6) Maintains a stationery and equipment supply to the office, ensuring sufficient stock is available to all members of the Department.
7) Supervises and schedules support staff; trains and monitors progress.
8) Liaises with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
9) Makes requisitions for meetings and handles office imprest.
10) Performs any other duties as may be assigned to her from time to time.