Ayet Dramundru ReginaAssistant Bursar
- Finance Department
- (CPAU) , (MBA), (BBA), (FOD), (ATC), (IGA)
Ms. Ayet Dramundru Regina is currently attached to the Revenue Mobilization Unit. She is a Certified Public Accountant of Uganda (CPA-U), registered with the Professional Body of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (ICPAU)as a full member. She holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in Accounting from Gulu University, a Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management (PgDFM) from Uganda Management Institute (UMI), a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree – Accounting option from Gulu University, the Uganda Diploma in Business Studies(UDBS) from Makerere University Business School(MUBS)/UCC Pakwach, Finance Officers Diploma from Uganda Management Institute (UMI), and the Accounting Technician Course(ATC)from Uganda Management Institute (UMI). She has thirty(30)years of work experience in accountancy in both private and public sectors, of which fourteen(14)years in Local Government, thirteen(13) years in higher education and three(3)years in the private sector. She has held various positions ranging from junior to senior and managerial positions both at the former work locations and Gulu University. She joined Gulu University in 2011 and rose through the ranks from an Accounts Assistant1 to the position of Senior Accountant. She is a full member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (ICPAU).
CPA Ayet Dramundru Regina- CPA (ICPAU), MBA (Accounting option) GU, PgDFM (UMI), BBA (Accounting Option) Hon. GU, UDBS-MUBs/UCC Pkch, FOD-UMI, ATC-UMI Read More
1) Initiates, develops and ensures implementation of resources mobilization strategies for the University.
2) Reviews revenue collection systems and procedures and proposes improvements.
3) Prepares the revenue budget, monitors and controls its implementation.
4) Reconciles revenue collection daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly & annually.
5) Maintains up-to-date revenue records and prepares the relevant reports.
6) Participates in the review of revenue collection systems, identifies weaknesses and proposes improvements.
7) Participates in revenue mobilization and provides technical guidance to the Principal Accountant on financial donations and grants in the University.
8) Assists in reporting on financial transactions of the University including the preparation of accountabilities, financial statements, and update and custody of financial records.
9) Enforces compliance with the use of all computerized systems of the Government of Uganda.
10) Enforces accountability and risk management systems for resources and assets of the University.
11) Supports the development and reporting of financial forecasts, including cash flow forecasts, to guide fiscal policy and financial management in the University.
12) Advises and makes proposals to the University Bursar on the staff development needs of the Office.
13) Plans, supervises and evaluates the performance of staff in the Unit.