Application Guidelines for Applicants
Admission to Gulu University is open to international students who meet the minimum entry requirements that are accessible at www.gu.ac.ug
- Applicants with academic documents prescribed in languages other than English should contact Makerere University School of Languages, Literature and Communication for translation of the academic documents to English.
- Applicants who obtained secondary school qualifications elsewhere other than Uganda should contact Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB) to have their qualifications equated to Ugandan grades.
- Applicants with post-secondary qualifications should visit the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) website for procedures of equating foreign qualifications.
- Applicants from countries where the Language of Instruction is not English are required to provide a certificate of English Language Proficiency from an internationally recognised centre (e.g., Makerere University School of Languages, Literature and Communication).
- Applicants should access the institution’s online application portal on https://apply.gu.ac.ug
- Click on “REGISTER NOW” to create your account.
- LOGIN with your email address or phone number and password.
- To fill and submit your application form online, click on “APPLY NOW”
- Click on “GENERATE PAYMENT REFERENCE NUMBER” and follow the prompts to pay application fees.
- For inquiries, contact Admissions Division, Department of Academic Registrar on Telephone numbers +256774981400 (Principal Assistant Academic Registrar)/+256775757303 (Assistant Academic Registrar) or email: email@example.com
Gulu University – www.gu.ac.ug
National Council for Higher Education – www.unche.or.ug
Uganda National Examinations Board – www.uneb.ac.ug
School of Languages, Literature and Communication – www.llc.mak.ac.ug