GUIDELINES FOR CHANGE OF PROGRAMME/SUBJECT COMBINATIONS SEMESTER
All fresh students who wish to change programme or subject combinatlons are informed that the deadline for submission of application is 1st September 2017; You should:
1. First pay fees and register for the progranune / subject combination for which you were admitted.
2. Pay change of programme fee (20,000/=) plus bank charges to Gulu University
Academic Registrar, Account No. 7510500423, Centenary Bank, GuIu Branch; No fees are charged for change of subject combination.
3. Pick the change of programme/subject combination application form, from Admissions Office and attach: copies of admission letter, result slip(s), certificate (s), transcript(s) [if any] and payment receipt (for change of programme).
4. Fill the form and ensure that the other officers have filled their respetive parts.
5. Submit the completed application form to admission office latest Friday 1st
6. Check on the notice boards or at the Admissions Office [or feedback on your application by 8th September 2017,
a). To qualify for change of programme you must be withih the cut off points of the programme you wish to change to; subject to availability of places in that programme,
b). Applicants are strongly warned against presenting forged academic documents to
support their applications. The consequences, if discovered, are very grave.
c). Government sponsored students may be allowed to change programme subject to availability of vacancies in other government sponsored programmes and being, within the cut off points for the programmes they wish to change to.