GULU UNIVERSITY 4th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Gulu University announces its 4th Annual Conference slated for 15th-16th November 2017. The conference brings together scholars, students, researchers, industry and the general public to share their experiences, research findings and to show-case their achievements and potentials. The conference is an opportunity to present your original research findings.
The conference will take place at Gulu University, about 330 km north of Uganda’s capital Kampala. Participation in the conference will be free of charge, but participants will meet their own transport and accommodation costs. The conference will provide meals ( break tea and lunch).
Conference Theme: “Multidisciplinary Research for Enhancing Community Resilience”
- Advances in Education
- Sustainable Development and Indigenous Knowledge
- Medical and Health Sciences
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Renewable Energy, Environment and Climate Change
- Conflict Management, Peace and Stability
- Business and Management Sciences
- Gender, Disability and Development
- Justice, Law and Order
- Engineering, Technology and ICT
Note: Multidisciplinary work is highly encouraged
- Abstracts submission: 2nd November 2017
- Notification of selected abstracts: 8th November 2017
- Submission of PowerPoint presentation: 12th November 2017
- Full paper submission: 12th November 2018
High quality papers will be peer reviewed and published in the Gulu University Journal.
Registration details for interested participants will be accessible through the same link above.
Abstract and full paper guidelines
Abstract shall consist of: title of paper, authors and their institutional affiliations, and the abstract of not more than 250 words. Guidelines for preparation of full papers can be downloaded from Gulu University website.